Friday, June 18, 2010

06.12.10

We graduated!  Well, my friends who decided not to run away to Italy for three months graduated and we celebrated!  DC and I made it back just in time to attend the ceremony and have been busy with final happy hours, "it's not goodbye" dinners, mani/pedi parties, and cake!  Lots of cake!
Eileen and Kristy.  
Ankur and Marisa.  I met all four of the people above on a "get to know you" trip to Chile.  I know people say you aren't supposed to pay for your friends but that was the best 2500 bucks I've ever spent!  All four of these guys are getting married in the next 90 days and headed for greatness.  
Fernando, fellow wine club co-chair.
George!  and Mwende.  Management lab teammate who became much more.  We love this family!
The group at Green Zebra, a surprisingly good vegetarian goodbye dinner!
The ladies at Paint.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow! love the dark color on your nails...I just went with a metallic blue on my toes and had it on my fingers last week....took me a few days to get used to it.....but I know it is very in...tori (you know the one....90210) is wearing it these days so it must be cool! haha! looks like you had a good time! just had a nice birthday dinner and ended with a red velvet cupcake!! yummy! the only thing missing was some coles.......