Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10.06.10

The week before b-school I spent 8 days in Chile with 10 or so strangers on a "random walk".  I remember calling my sis from the airport and telling her I just wanted to jump back on the train and stay home.  Well, thank God, I went because I ended up meeting some of my (and Dave's) closest friends!  This past weekend we flew back to Chicago to celebrate the last of four weddings of the people I met on the trip.  We have all ended up in different cities but I know we will continue to meet up in fun places.  The wedding was beautiful, the weather was iffy, and the bride and groom were giddy.  Congrats Walsters!
The ushers
 Us at The Ivy Room in Downtown Chicago
 Cocktail Hour
 The bride!  
 The owners of our weekend home
The old married couple
 Celebrating the Walsters!
The Reyes
The Wallens -- married last weekend
 The Walsters
 Random Walk Chile and our better halves
The new Rotofugi store

2 comments:

melissa rouswell said...

looks like you had another good time in Chi-town! Call me tomorrow if you have time at lunch.

frommert said...

what'd you get at rotofugi?