Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

In honor of October 10, 2010 I want to post my current top ten faves.  I only wish I could have posted this at 10:10 am!
 1. My most recent Rotofugi purchases from Chicago.  I may be on sabbatical until we can find a suitable home for my ever-expanding collection.
2. Not just the October issue.  Every issue.  I swear, every time I am in need of inspiration one of these pops into my mailbox and all is right with the world.
3. Vintage fabric-covered push pins from Carrie Girl.  Love, love, love these both at home and at the office.
4. My Bears.  While I completely disagree with Briles' decision to play Gordon this weekend, I am still loving the fact that we get to watch them compete (and compete well) every weekend.
 5. Pumpkin candle.  Pumpkin anything really but this is the latest item to join the household.
6. Did I mention pumpkins?  I love these guys!
7. Cardigans.  I love that I can wear them with anything.  I don't love that DC hates them with a passion but my love of being cozy makes up for it.
8. Mmmmm.  White Ale from Dutch's -- the walk-up beer stand down the street.  Not only is the beer tasty but the owl graphic on the label and the top make me wish I had designed it.  
9. Lou Holtz.  I heard him speak recently and am in the middle of his book.  His advice extends far beyond football.  He would not have played Gordon.  For any reason.
10.  Tazo chai tea.  I start my day with a giant cup, refill at 10 and 2, and go to bed anticipating my next cup.  

1 comment:

melissa rouswell said...

luv ur top ten! have to say- I wondered where u were putting all ur dunnies, have to say that is my home on the cover, have not head of these super cute pins, not a great Sat with Gordon, can't say I am in love with pumpkins, have not puchased any but will in the next few weeks, do not like cardigans- too lumpy!!,LUV the fact you have a walk up beer stand- gotta love the midwest!!, not too familiar with Holtz and think about u when I hear tea!!