Saturday, May 14, 2011

05.14.11

We have had a busy week full of work / preparing for work, trainings, and hosting our first house party but for some reason I can't stop thinking about the following: 
This Norman bel Geddes desk that we found at a little store in Cincinnati last weekend.  Granted, ours is sitting in the garage unsanded and polished but (with the help of Dave Cole) I have grand plans for it.
This series and the potential the Mavs have this year.  I don't know why they picked this year to shine over all the years we had season tickets but I'll take it just the same. 
These guys and the fact that I can listen to their album on repeat over and over and over again.  
 
Buying this house in Marfa, TX.  It sits on 25 acres smack dab next to the Rio Grande.  I find myself repeatedly daydreaming about sunshine, saltillo tile floors, and that view. 

No comments: