Sunday, September 11, 2011

08.18.11

I've discovered that, no matter my age, every organization that I am a part of will hold an event that feels exactly like prom.  P&G is no different and has a huge awards ceremony annually celebrating the best internal advertisements.  This year Dawn and Gain were nominated for six awards and my manager, Dan, was up for Best Coach.  We decided to really play up the prom angle by outfitting our entire team in corsages and hosting pre and post-events complete with a late night bus to take everyone home.  While we only walked away with one win, I was personally thrilled to fit into a non-maternity cocktail dress, see all my friends from across the country, and stay out until midnight in heels, no less!  
 
 Dish Inc at Palomino before the awards ceremony
 Dan and Danny accepting the Gain award
Jess and I
Dish Inc

No comments: