Friday, March 19, 2010

03.19.10

And we're off!  Our bags are packed (finally) and we leave in 90 minutes to head to O'Hare for our 11:00 pm flight to Heathrow.  Our plan is to grab dinner at the airport because what better way to start off three months in Italy than by filling our bellies with some Macaroni Grill?  


And so the adventure begins tomorrow.  Five days in London, two days in Paris, and then I hop a plane to Milan to begin my final full quarter of business school.  Dave Cole has yet to determine his next destination but I would bet money on Ireland or Belgium before he meets up with me for Easter in Milan.  We want to use this blog as a way to chronicle our time in Europe both for ourselves and for our family and friends.  So, check in from time-to-time and we promise to keep you entertained!


La Dolce Vita!

2 comments:

Adriane and Bryan said...

I can't wait to hear all about yall's adventures! How cool is it that you get this opportunity!?!? Have fun, and safe travels!!

Kristin said...

I can't even express how excited I am at the creation of this blog!!! I can't wait to see how your adventure plays out. Love you!