Saturday, April 3, 2010

04.03.10

Today was rainy and cold and seeing as we did not even make it out of bed until 11, we decided to simply get things done around the house - planning trips, buying groceries, organizing the apartment.  All that work deserved a treat and so we snacked on homemade pizza while we dreamed of the Amalfi Coast and Tuscany.  
*Disclaimer: While I am quite aware that the amount of food posting and photos are beginning to take over this blog, I'm also quite certain we will thoroughly enjoy reviewing these posts when we are relegated to Fat Camp immediately upon our return. 

3 comments:

Adriane and Bryan said...

ooooo...The Amalfi Coast. If you've never been, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend going. We went in '05 or '06, and it has been our favorite trip EVER. Hopefully we'll be able to go back one of these days!

As for the food postings...yall are always making me hungry!!

Unknown said...

I mean this with the utmost respect....


U 2 R ( . )( . )'s



P.S. Save us a slice!

Unknown said...

BTW it took me about 48 minutes to do that last one. I'm Dave cole....AARRARR