Wednesday, May 12, 2010

05.12.10

Thirty days???  That's all I have left??  I woke up to the realization that today starts my last month in Italy.  And the end of that month triggers a whole slew of events at home.  


And where is home, you ask?  Well, I tend to wonder the same thing.  We have an apartment in Chicago until July 31, will spend one glorious month (I'm still ignoring the fact that it is August) in Texas, and plan to move to a yet unidentified place in Cincinnati before September 7.  Just writing this makes breathing a little difficult.  Oh, and somewhere in there I have to find time to take two more classes so I can graduate.  And Dave should probably get a job (assuming I can get him on the plane back to this aforementioned "home").  


Thank God I have 30 more days. 

No comments: